6 Days - An In Person Training:
10 Am - 6 Pm
Light Lunch Provided
2 Weekends April 28-29
2 Saturdays May 12
4 Video Calls TBD (based on group's schedule)
Your willingness to commit to the entire training, and to maintain self-responsibility and accountability to the trainer and the training group is essential.
1. Email email@example.com: a letter of Intention and Commitment (a short statement indicating your intention to fully participate in this training).
2. Fill out and send in Application form, to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Interview – Students who have not done a co-regulation series with Beth need to have an in person co-regulatory interview (free) to ensure that their capacity for learning and sharing body up co-regulation practices will be a good fit for the group, and that the training will be beneficial for them.
4. Once accepted into the program, a non-refundable deposit of $100 (or payment in full) is due via check or PayPal.
5. Sign and send Training Agreement Form
6. Once we’ve received the above and accepted you into the program, we will send you information about what to bring and how to prepare for the training.
What Will I Learn?
• Learn to get more present with your co-regulation partner,
- in your bodies, - at your emotional edges, - with language to talk about it.
• Lay in basic neurological circuitry for collaborative relationship.
• Learn what you need at your dysregulated edges, and how to build it into your relationships.
• Learn about shifting in and out of power roles –strategically.
Assess when to take over, when to serve and when to go peer.
WE WANT TO BUILD A DYNAMIC SUPPORTIVE ATTUNED, CO-REGULATORY GROUP
FEEL FREE TO SHARE THIS WITH PEOPLE
YOU THINK WILL MAKE HIGH QUALITY CO-REGULATION PARTNERS AND AMBASSADORS