Cultivating Embodiment in Relational Space
January 18, 2018 - March 8, 2018
Build your toolkit for a healthy life! Using weight and rhythm to cultivate belonging and mattering, we will build a bridge from shame to vitality.
Join Co-Regulation specialist Beth Dennison as we learn and practice skills to shift out of threat response and engage our best relational selves.
Pre-Registration: $90 due at first class (email Beth to reserve your spot)
Drop-In: $15/class, available for Weeks 1 + 2
This is an 8 week class series. Pre-register by January 10th for a 25% discount ($90 vs. $120).
Not sure if it’s for you? Drop-ins are an option for the first 2 weeks! Please contact me at email@example.com with any questions!
Thursdays, 7-9PM, January 18-March 28
Studio Revolution, Florence, MA
Arts and Industry Building, Studio # 442
(Use the center stair. Park in the back if you need to. Give yourself time to find it.)
Email or call so I know you are coming - if you haven't already: Beth 413 313 6192
Your willingness to commit to the entire training, and to maintain self-responsibility and accountability to the trainer and the training group is essential.
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org: a letter of Intention and Commitment (a short statement indicating your intention to fully participate in this training).
2. Fill out and send in Application form, to email@example.com
3. Interview – Students who have not done a co-regulation series with Beth need to have an in person co-regulatory interview (free) to ensure that their capacity for learning and sharing body up co-regulation practices will be a good fit for the group, and that the training will be beneficial for them.
4. Once accepted into the program, a non-refundable deposit of $100 (or payment in full) is due via check or PayPal.
5. Sign and send Training Agreement Form
6. Once we’ve received the above and accepted you into the program, we will send you information about what to bring and how to prepare for the training.
WE WANT TO BUILD A DYNAMIC, SUPPORTIVE ATTUNED, CO-REGULATORY GROUP
FEEL FREE TO SHARE THIS WITH PEOPLE
YOU THINK WILL MAKE HIGH QUALITY CO-REGULATION PARTNERS AND AMBASSADORS
9:30 - 5:30
(Talk to me if cost is a problem)
A Four Month Journey to Develop
Personal and Teaching Skills
with Beth Dennison, Ma in MFT, SEP
- Get connected and feel connected. End isolation.
- Re-regulate fast so we can think clearly, make good decisions, and protect our health and relationships.
- Sleep and digest our food better.
- Cultivate trust and hope in our relationships.
- Avoid or clear addiction.
- Increase our bandwitdh for cooperation.
- Four in-person weekend intensive training sessions
- One 1-hour private co-regulation session with Beth
- Three conference calls between training sessions
- Your copy of the Body Up Co-regulation Handbook
- Organic lunches + snacks during weekend trainings
- Private fb page for support + questionsclick here to add text.
Co-Regulation Ambassadors Training
Take this work out to Family, Community and Clients